1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olympic Class Sailing World Championship

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by s1st, May 3, 2010.

1. s1st

s1st New Member

From 9 to 18 July 2010, The Delta Lloyd 470 Class World Championships for men and women will take in The Hague, The Netherlands
    Event web site: http://www.470worlds2010.com

About the 470:
    The 470 is the Olympic equipment for the Men’s Two Person Dinghy and Women’s Two Person Dinghy events at the London 2012 Olympic Games.

This is a high performance official World Championship event, with about 360 athletes and asipred athletes from 40 nations from 6 continents competing, the top on their way to the Olympics of London 2012. Last year the top ten men's 470 was taken by 10 nations from 4 continents, the top 10 women's 470 by 9 nations from 4 continents.

I am new to this forum, however I would be very interested in:
    - journalists who what to receive a press pack
    - journalists who want to receive news updates (by email)

- I'd also be very happy to receive any suggestions from sports journalists how to gain your interest / make it intersting for you to write about the event, the sport and/or the athletes.

Draft saved Draft deleted