1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olympic-caliber call girl

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 20, 2012.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Here is her Nike ad from 2009. Not sure what to add.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

And is, apparently, very, very good at it.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

HELLO!!!!! Let's move on. Nothing to see here. She's a whore. Nothing wrong with that. And obviously, she likes attention. Nothing wrong with that either.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Some that cost an extra $300.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Selling is legal. Fucking is legal. Why isn't selling fucking legal?

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Oh, her husband's to judge. There's one person.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

You want to feel sorry for someone? Feel sorry for her husband. He couldn't stop her nymphomaniac ways and fell in love with her. He found out the hard way that you can't make a whore into a housewife.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

That has to be anal, right?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  9. Drip

Drip Active Member

I beg to differ Alma. She's a grown woman. She knows what she's doing. Screwing other men for loot is what makes HER happy. She doesn't give a damn about her husband or anyone else. It's about her.

10. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Not long ago I watched a "Big 10 Icons" episode about her (here's an excerpt from it:
    ), and remember at the time thinking she put off a slight but distinct "crazy chick" vibe in the interviews in that show. Guess that impression was accurate.

I'm guessin the Big 10 Networks won't be updating her episode with this new info.

11. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Wow. I covered her in college (as a reporter, you perverts). You can't underestimate how dominant a runner she was. Or, apparently, how much she liked having sex for cash. At least she didn't sell herself cheap.

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

I had forgotten about her falling in the 1,500 final in Sydney -- as it turned out, intentionally, when she realized she would lose.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-18902643

A point from that article that might be germane here:

"Hamilton began to train for the 2004 Olympics but pulled out at the last minute. The following year she began suffering from depression and reached a point where she contemplated suicide. With a history of mental illness in her family, Hamilton was perhaps more vulnerable to the effects of losing."

Draft saved Draft deleted