1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olympic-caliber call girl

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

She liked being a well-paid whore. What's the big deal?

2. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Oh my lord. This girl was the absolute queen of Wisconsin from high school all the way up.

This is really sad.

3. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

4. LongTimeListener

Probably best that she goes by the name Suzy Hamilton now, because her given name -- Suzy Favor -- would have allowed headline writers to have too much fun.

Come to think of it, that could have been her business name.

5. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

She's 44?!?! Daaaaaaaaamn.

6. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Well, it's sad in the sense that it appears some unresolved issues have led to a double life. And sad that when her husband asks her to stop, she can't and won't.

Rest assured, this'll be a movie.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Lifetime TV lives for this shit.

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

Look, if she's happy getting screwed by various men for $600 a pop or whatever, who is to judge? More power to her.

9. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Holy crap.

10. Drip

Drip Active Member

Look, don't think she wasn't screwing back in high school. If you believe she wasn't, I've got some swamp land for sale.

11. LongTimeListener

I realize I am going to sound like Drip here -- but many years ago I knew someone who lived in the apartment next to hers. Yes. She was that big of a deal in Madison, that it would be noteworthy to be living near her. (Story notes that she was so out-of-this-world dominant that the Big Ten's female athlete of the year receives the Suzy Favor Award, as the male athlete of the year receives the Jesse Owens Award.)

Anyway, my friend told me that he didn't know Favor well, but one thing he knew for sure is that she "likes to fuck."

I never put a whole lot of stock in that until now.

Draft saved Draft deleted