1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olivia Wilde discusses her sex life. Quite graphically.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by LongTimeListener, Oct 10, 2012.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/09/olivia-wildes-vagina-monologue-jason-sudeikis_n_1951973.html

Thoughts of lesbianism, sex with Sudeikis is "like Kenyan marathon runners," and how her "vagina died" and that's when she knew her marriage to the Italian prince was over: “Turned off. Lights out ... And you can lie to your relatives at Christmas dinner and tell them everything on the home front is just peachy. But you cannot lie to your vagina."

This was at a These Girls event at Joe's Pub in New York City. I guess nobody here had tickets.

2. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

I'm Jason Sudeikis playing Mitt Romney, and I don't endorse this message?

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I would unabashedly do terrible things to Jason Sudeikis.

But Olivia Wilde's probably better at them.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

She sounds like an idiot.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Spoken like a man whose wife reads this message board. ;D

(Though yeah, she does kind of sound like an idiot).

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

She is not where she is for her brains.

7. Dark_Knight

Dark_Knight Member

I Kanz meat Olivia Wilde in Olivia Landz?

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Jason Sudekis must be hung like John Holmes, or his sketch comedy plays 30 percent better with Hollywood actresses than it does the rest of us. Remember prior to this when he was humping January Jones?

9. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

January Jones I could maybe see. She's a vacuous bitch. I always thought more of Ms. Wilde.

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Between Wilde and Munn, the dirty talk is off the charts for gals named Olivia. I may need to check for subliminal messages on the kids show.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

See, I don't care about his sketch comedy. I think he's handsome in a non-threatening, not-unattainable way. Sure the Goslings and the Reynoldses of the world are great to have around, but they're make believe. Sudeikis is the kind of guy you'd see at the bar in an old t-shirt, screaming at his team and laughing at his friends' jokes. He's real-world attractive, and that's big with me. Plus, for all my ogling of Beckham and the aforementioned two, my actual taste in men goes much more to thicker and less cut. You, DD, actually resemble several guys I've dated -- which is meant as much more of a compliment than it comes out as upon rereading.

But Sudeikis = hot.

12. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Don't know about "graphic." The sex like marathon runners thing is about the most graphic thing she said... and isn't very graphic. I guess we're supposed to be worked up because she said the words "vagina" and "pussy"? Oh, dear me!

Draft saved Draft deleted