1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ole Miss making me proud

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John, Nov 19, 2007.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for Hillary to break out her Ole Miss cap.

2. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

It would have been smarter if you had said Nashville, since that is the town-hall style one. But yeah, she will probably be well on her way to the White House by then.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

I'm glad you can find something in Ole Miss that can make you proud. You're obviously not a FOX News fan or your life would be really full thanks to Shepard Smith's rise to fame in New York's hostile media market.

Other than that, bless your heart, you don't have much. Football sucks, basketball sucks. The whole by-damn program sips the gutter water of the SEC.

4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

The accounting degrees my wife and I hang on the walls don't sip too much water.

5. John

John Well-Known Member

There are plenty of things I love about Ole Miss, and the time I spent there, but none of them have anything to do with sports -- other than tailgating in the Grove.

6. three_bags_full

Mary Ann Mobley, Lynda Lee Mead, Susan Akin

We red-shirt 'em.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

right, because no one on the Republican aisle EVER plants "spontaneous" questions. EVER.

8. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Now there's a thought. College athletics and academics in the same thread.

9. three_bags_full

The blues archive taught me to love the music, too. And the accounting library http://www.olemiss.edu/depts/accountancy/library.html ain't too bad, either.

Both are in the same building. But, nah, we don't have anything to be happy about.

10. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Glad you can find it in an area outside SPORTS.

11. three_bags_full

Baseball program ain't too shabby.

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

How many CWS's have they been to?
    You can't count Mississippi STATE.

Draft saved Draft deleted