1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oldie but a goodie....(match is struck, fire is lit)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Dec 1, 2006.

1. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I know I should expect this from you, but I'm really confused at what your point is here.

Please enlighten us as to your thought's, because we would like to know.

2. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You see....when planes were grounded. Bush got bin Laden's relatives out of the country by air.

Funny you didn't grab a hold of such liberal food as the book "House of Saud" which explained that, among other media mentioning it.

3. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I knew all about that, but i'm getting at the identifiable enemy comments. When you say it's not hard to identify who the enemy is here do you mean we should just go and string up all the towel-heads because it's the only language they understand, or something deeper?

4. I feel dumber for having read every post on this topic. I'm on my way to the library to try to restore a few of the IQ points that were drained from my brain.
    Getting lectures about appeasement from guys who have probably never faced any greater danger than getting lockjaw from a cut from a beer can is truly enlightening.

5. I'm flattered you remembered, Doc.

Draft saved Draft deleted