1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Old news: Artie Lange hospitalized ... New news: Suicide attempt

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jan 7, 2010.

1. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

If any news network is covering Lange's suicide attempt, I hope someone calls in posing as Lange's agent, then ends the call with "Bababooey."

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

If anyone can post the link (youtube maybe?) I will be forever grateful...

There is a prank call where they call into a wresting radio show (repeatedly) and it ends with something like Chief Jay Strongbow just jerked off Wahoo McDaniel and it brings me to tears every time they play it.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

They played the audio a couple weeks ago during the History of Howard Stern. It made me feel really old when they said it was from 1994.

4. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I remember Jackie just absolutely cutting Dice Clay to ribbons on one show. He was slicing him up so badly I almost felt sorry for Dice, who you could tell knew he was out of his league.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That was my thought as well, that it takes a tremendous amount of self-loathing to attempt suicide that way.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

True. I don't really think the Daddy thing sounds logical, but it's what Artie thinks that's the issue.

Draft saved Draft deleted