1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olbermann is ripping Coulter right now

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

I can tell you right now, that is not gonna pass muster come morning.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Tell ya what . . . when AC stops using Nazi-style debating tactics/verbal strategms, it'll stop.

Until then, she's an open target.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with it. I'm just saying that post will be nuked faster than if she were a cute sportscaster.

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Must be rainy season, the dunderheads are forming....

If you are active president of the NRA, yapping with a gun aloft about "from my cold, dead hands!!!"... then, yes, you must answer for the questions Moore posed.

6. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

And, she IS a Nazi.

7. Language, boys. Language, language, language. That's what the column's about.
    It should be noted that the example you might have used -- when MM called Fredo a "deserter" - he's walked back subsequently. Our gal Annie keeps upping the ante every time she appears on national television, on shows that I don't believe have seen Michael Moore in a very long time.
    And, despite the vast reservoir of knowledge that we all seek from The Baseball Crank, I search in vain for evidence that any of the widows in question were partisan Democratxs prior to 9/11. As I recall, they came to prominence only by forcing an half-toothed investigation that the bunglers in charge didn't want. Time for some more first-hand sourcing, I think.

8. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Tim Rutten just ripped this chick a new one yesterday

http://www.calendarlive.com/printedition/calendar/cl-et-rutten10jun10,0,306161.story?coll=cl-calendar

9. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Last night, Matt Drudge said most of the outcry about what Coulter is saying comes from the "media elite." Most ordinary people seem to have no problem with what she said.
    If he's right, what a sad commentary about most ordinary people.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

Drudge wishes he were really a part of the media.

11. trounced

trounced Active Member

Because her new book is currently No. 1 on the Amazon charts, I'd be willing to bet that, yes, you do know someone who has read her books.

12. DOBBS: I know you do. I know you do. But I'm giving you one man's perception and possibility.

COULTER: I think I am the right-wing Mencken, the right-wing Mark Twain. I am not the right-wing Michael Moore.

Mark Twain?
    Yes, and I am the king of the moons of Neptune.

Draft saved Draft deleted