1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olbermann can retire his "Worst Person in the World" award with this idiot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Journo13

Journo13 Member

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

The most disturbing part of that piece is discovering that Jennifer Petkov has children of her own. Someone in Michigan please call child protective services.

3. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

"I'm sorry ... news of this came out and that I'm now being seen as the devil woman I am," said Petkov.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew what story it was. Heartbreaking.

Those people should be shot repeatedly in the face. Anybody who delights in the pain of a child doesn't deserve to be on this planet.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Huntington's Disease is about the worst affliction there is. Neighbor woman is beyond batshit.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

I wouldn't have stopped there. I'd have beaten them almost to death inside their home and then burned it to the fucking ground. I wouldn't kill them with the beating, though. I'd let the smoke and flames finish them off.....it'll prepare them for where they're going.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't think most of us (thankfully) can even fathom what that family has been through and is going through without even taking into account neighbors who they're digging a deeper layer of hell for. Hitler, the God hates Fags people who protest at military funerals and these neighbors.

May they rot in hell.

8. Double J

Double J Active Member

Another heartbreaking case.

It's just terrible now that all these people are coming out of the woodwork to say they had concerns about the stepmother's treatment of this little girl. Why, why, WHY did someone not step in??

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

For someone to behave in this manner, they cannot be right upstairs. I hope this insane couple suffers, harshly, and then enters intense therapy.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

What if they didn't pay their $75 fee?

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Were you actually expecting these childish actions by a grown-assed adult to be over a legitimate issue? I'd love to have an IQ test run on this broad. I'd bet she doesn't even crack 90.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If they DID pay their $75 fee the smoke and flames obviously wouldn't finish them off.

Draft saved Draft deleted