1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olbermann can retire his "Worst Person in the World" award with this idiot

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Baron Scicluna, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

A seven-year-old girl in Trenton, Mich., is dying of Huntington's Disease, a fatal disorder that destroys the body and mind. And worse, her mother died of the same disease a year ago.

But that's not all. Her piece of crap 33-year-old neighbor woman and her husband has been cyberbullying her. She's posted artwork on her facebook page showing the girl dead, her mother with the Grim Reaper, and they put their pickup truck, painted with skulls and crossbones and with a coffin in back, in front of the girl's grandmother's house.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504763_162-20019377-10391704.html

On the bright side, people around the world have given their support to the girl and her family. A local toy store has raised thousands for a shopping spree for the girl (anything not used goes to charity), and a rally has been planned in Trenton, Mich., this Saturday.

The woman finally apologized after people basically started ripping her from pillar to post, and her husband is about to lose his job:

http://www.zimbio.com/Jennifer+Petkov/articles/YkLScX3wsIp/Jennifer+Petkov+Apologizes+Taunting+Terminally

Frankly, I'm shocked the girl's family didn't pour some gasoline and lit a match after that truck appeared.

2. Journo13

Journo13 Member

The Petkovs probably have dinner reservations with Adolf Hitler in the afterlife.

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Me thinks Jennifer "I look like a meth addict" Petrov's in for a rough couple of weeks and that makes me smile. Two fuckin' losers, these two.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

yah, yah, i am deeply sorry, i profoundly regret, blah blah, boo hoo, yadda yadda,

Rot in hell, c-u-n-t.

5. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Horrible story, and it sounds like the woman has little or no regrets.

Secondly, why does a 7-year-old girl have a Facebook page?

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

We are de-evolving. :(

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The woman posted the insults on her own Facebook page. Sorry if I didn't make it clear.

The family now has made a page supporting their girl, and she has something like 4,000 friends already.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

9. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Holy christ, what an evil bitch. Tormenting a 7 year old with a fatal disease for kicks? What could possibly be the motive?

10. Gator

Gator Well-Known Member

Yeah, the first link made it unclear, but the second one said it was the woman's Facebook page, which makes it even more pathetic, not only for the fact that this person is dying, but also because she's 7. Ridiculous on so many levels.

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'll throw in the parents of that missing North Carolina girl.

HICKORY, N.C. – Investigators indicated Tuesday they believe someone killed a 10-year-old girl with disabilities who was reported missing over the weekend, and accused her stepmother of trying to throw off investigators with a fake ransom note.
    Police said the search for Zahra Clare Baker has shifted to a homicide investigation, canceling a missing child alert for the shy but upbeat girl who used hearing aids and a prosthetic leg because of bone cancer.
    The girl's stepmother, Elisa Baker, is the only person accused in the case so far. Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins said she was charged with felony obstruction of justice after admitting she wrote the note, which asked for $1 million.

12. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

4chan got a hold of Petkov. She better get a new identity.

Draft saved Draft deleted