1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olberman to Do NFL On NBC

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 13, 2007.

1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Just announced on The Big Show. Peter King and Olberman in same studio patting themselves on back. Should be interesting.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Fixed

3. Boom_70

thanks - I just didn't want to try and spell "nauseating"

4. John Taylor

John Taylor Member

please don't put those two in the same sentence.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Who? Boom and spnited? ;)

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Can we get Ira B. in here for a Boom post count. He's been quite prolific the past few days as well.

In fact, he's started 5 of the top 18 threads on this board, a Beatlesque accomplishment.

7. spnited

spnited Active Member

Hardly Beatlesque, Kirk.

The Beatles' quality was even greater than their qantity. The same can not be said for my friend Boom.

8. Yes, god forbid the network take advantage of someone who's helped MSNBC pull itself out of a ditch.
    Of course, we could be talking about rap music by now.

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

Simply a reference to the time when the Beatles held like 4 or 5 of the top 10 songs in the country. I let the individual reader assess the quality.

10. Boom_70

I'm more like the Kinks. My work will stand the test of time and be more apprecited down the road.

As far as having so many threads - just between us I am trying to give fenian a case of carpel tunnel. I don't think he will be able to keep up the pace.

11. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Boom & Olberman > BitterYoungMatador2 & Wlat

Draft saved Draft deleted