1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olberman Breaks Possible Yankee Cheating Scandal

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 5, 2011.

1. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Actually, I like that Cashman can talk trash and finally say what's on his mind, with King George gone. Hank Steinbrenner must be rubbing off on him, or George's boys don't know how to run the organization with an iron fist and a gag order.

Dan, you, I, and the purple cow knows why this is a story: Olbermann. If Keith wasn't such the baseball stat/traditionalist/historian geek that he is, this wouldn't have the legs that it has. If Keith was some yokel Joe Fan in the stands and he noticed what the Yankees, allegedly, was doing, no one would take him at his word.

Dear Keith, do yourself a favor. Sit back, relax, and watch the damn game, and fiddle around with your scorecard.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

It is certainly entertaining, though it makes me think Cashman is an ass. Not as much of an ass as Hank, but getting there.

And I have to disagree wtih you regarding the reason this has legs. It has legs because it is the Yankees, and there are plenty of people out there who love to see the Yankees get busted on something.

Draft saved Draft deleted