1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Olajuwon, Ewing, Riley headed to HOF

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by bigpern23, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Not 'arf so, you bloody bounder!

[​IMG]

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

BWUHAHAHAHAHA! Well played.

3. rube

rube Active Member

This made me laugh with wonder of what exactly could happen. Fall off the stage? Foul Olajuwon for no reason during his speech? Who knows! One thing is certain though, they're going to have to have some of those kids who sit under the hoops with towels and mops on hand because nobody leaves a sweat puddle like Ewing. Every time they'd line up for a free throw, they needed a 10-man army to clean up the small lake he'd leave on the low block.

4. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I will remember Ewing for his free blow job in the champagne room ("I stayed around for and talked with her for a few minutes, then I left), and his sweat puddles.

5. I'll remember him because I watched him in HS, and I saw the kids throw bananas at him, and the guys in the gorilla suits, and he never said or did a thing when I wouldn't have blamed him if he'd taken an Uzi to those smug little pricks.
    Just sayin'.

6. rube

rube Active Member

Jesus. I'd probably have loaded the Uzi for him.
    Just sayin'.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

The worst was "Ewing is a ape" and "Ewing Kant Reed"

I loved him in college. I hated his pro game.

Oh, he will also be remembered for that six step travel he did on the way to the hoop.

8. JNEWFIFTY

JNEWFIFTY Member

Oh, he will also be remembered for that six step travel he did on the way to the hoop.
    [/quote]

No doubt. If there category for all-time NBA rushing leaders, he'd be at the top. Be that as it may, I grew up a Knick fan on Long Island during his hey day, so it's hard for me to say a bad word about him...With the exception of Game 7 in '95 against the Pacers. DUNK THE FUCKING BALL!

Draft saved Draft deleted