1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oklahoma State coach Gundy blasts Oklahoman columnist

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Precious Roy, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

Troy would beat A&M right now.

2. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

I know they would. I'm just saying that OSU is playing better right now. They were horrible against Troy.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

MSNBC just played a clip of Justin Bieber doing a Radio Disney interview. His phone rings in the middle of it and his ring tone is Mike Gundy's rant. Then he does his impression.

It's pretty funny.

Ah, here it is:

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Yeah, I actually came away with a little more respect for Bieber after that. I read somewhere, but don't have a link, that Gundy heard the story and changed his ringtone to a Bieber song.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Crap, now I have to start liking the kid. Is he from Oklahoma?

6. YankeeFan

Yeah, they also showed a clip of Gundy's phone ringing at a press conference from yesterday where his ring tone was a Justin Bieber song.

He said he changed it after hearing about Bieber using his rant as his ring tone.

It wasn't clear, but I wouldn't be surprised if the phone call that "interrupted" the press conference was planned.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If someone has a YouTube clip of Baby, Baby, Baby interrupting a Gundy presser, please post it. :D

8. YankeeFan

The volume is really poor here:

Then there's this news report about it:

9. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Canada, I think. I read something on another board about him being geeked doing a concert somewhere because Steve Yzerman was in the house. He seems to be a pretty big sports fan.

10. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Stratford, Ontaio -- about 90 minutes west of Toronto.

Draft saved Draft deleted