1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oklahoma football now winless in 2005

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No, it allows the guilty parties to escape shame for their actions.

Any time you play an ineligible player in the game, you LOSE THE GAME. Even if they find it out 15 years later.

Nobody gets bowl invitations they didn't get in real life. The team that cheated loses all the games it won through cheating. Zero And Twelve.

2. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Sounds good to me. Now if we could just correct the error that has Adrian Peterson with the freshman rushing record we'd be all set.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

AD got the record in 2004.

4. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

I know... It's a UW fan-boy thing. His record counts bowl yards while Ron Dayne's total doesn't. If it did, Dayne would still be the record holder and I will not rest until this injustice is rectified.

5. How does the NCAA have any right to jurisdiction over what some auto dealer pays his employees for what work they do, or don't do?
    The whole organization should be ripped down and the earth salted so it never rises again.

Draft saved Draft deleted