1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oklahoma Congresswoman: Gays more dangerous than terrorists

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Beaker, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

http://www.rnc.org/

2. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Oh, she has "studies"? That changes everything, as long as she's got a scientific foundation for her comments...

Will some journalist PLEASE make her produce one of these so-called "studies". And I'm curious what she means by "totally embraced", last I checked homosexuals have felt awfully damn welcome in countries like Holland, Sweden and France for a helluva lot longer than "a few decades."

3. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

I'm sure she's also as open to the findings on studies of global warming, evolution, etc.

4. AgatePage

AgatePage Active Member

Creamora told her to go google "homosexual studies" and poof! Fact!

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

That's right, the RE only lasted "a few decades", it's ridiculous how the history books with their homosexual agenda have misrepresented that over the years.

6. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Has this story gotten national attention? In a quick google search I only see it on gay niche websites.

7. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

I didn't find too many links to it, Cadet, but CNN had a story on it that was posted online in their video section. I didn't post a link to it because my computer was having a bit of trouble with the site.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Why would it? Pretty mainstream Republican thinking -- even for the closeted Republicans.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  10. Cadet

Cadet Guest

If shit like this isn't getting national attention and we live in a country where someone like McCain might become president, I'll gladly swap with Jones and take his place in Canuckistan and he can have the sunshine. Fucking hell.

11. Yodel

Yodel Active Member

See what happens when you elect women?

(ducking)

12. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

I wonder what her stance is on gay terrorists.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.