1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Okay so my idea

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by pride of pleasantville, Mar 12, 2010.

1. the minor league team i have season tickets to sent an email saying they are looking for bloggers to blog sometimes for them, and you do not have to be a great writer, but have a passion for baseball,so i am contacting them and seeing if i can get to blog. I will send an email in the morning but I don't know what to write. Can some one help me out?
  2. Harry Doyle

Harry Doyle Member

I saw your ad for _____. I am interested in contributing whenever I can. I have been writing regularly for Bleacher Report. I am young but eager to learn. I live in the area and am a huge baseball fan. This is what I love about baseball. I'm excited to talk to you more about the opportunity.

Hit those points.
  3. Thank you very much for both on this post and the other one.
  4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

10-key skills a plus:

Thank you Moddy.
  5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

et bent.
  6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

racias, señor
  7. alright. Not sure what those last comments mean. Venditte article almost finished.
  8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

reat stuff.
  9. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Be sure to not capitalize the first letter of your sentences, as well as the word 'I'....that will impress them.

Didn't we discuss this yesterday?
  10. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

He really reads and follows the critiques, doesn't he?
Draft saved Draft deleted