1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Okay SJ gentlemen members, tell us the truth!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, May 18, 2007.

1. They call me....

[​IMG]

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

That's more my style:
    Excuse me. I'm feeling aroused, but I would prefer not to go home and indulge myself in self-gratification. Rather, I suggest that we leave this place and engage in sexual congress.

3. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

You bloody fuckin' Brit.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And the dolphin understands all of that?

5. Speaking of gentlemen members...

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm amazed at the chutzpah guys have to try this shit. I've seen it done, but I couldn't even imagine walking up and grinding on some woman as a way of saying "hi."

This stuff always reminds me of my favorite bar pick-up line story. I was at one of the more notorious bars on campus back when I was in school with a buddy of mine and two girls he knew, one of which was very young and extremely hot.

On her way back from a restroom run, we saw a very large football player approach her. Then, suddenly she turned bright red, turned away from him and ran.

It took a while for us to find out what he had said, but it turned out to be, "You know, we could just have sex and not tell anybody."

7. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

But to be fair, who hasn't used that line?

8. Shifty Squid

Shifty Squid Member

[​IMG]

9. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

is that where the term "moxie and a grinder" comes from?

10. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

Buncha teases

11. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

She looked a lot different at 2 a.m. I swear :-[ :-[ :-[ That image will haunt my dreams, no saying no teeth to that!

And only 80 percent were approached in an overtly sexual manner. Seesms kind low.

12. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Bob Zany, at least I think it was him, had the best bar pickup line. He said find the drunkest girl go up to her and go , "come on let's go."

Draft saved Draft deleted