1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, wow....

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by tonysoprano, Jun 9, 2007.

1. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Impressive

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

So the man who started a thread devoted to his imaginary ass-sex adventures is now lecturing us about being a pedophile for thinking a 28-year-old woman's attractive and that we'll get somebody fired for posting a link of a link to some Playboy pictures that are clearly labeled as such and as NSFW. Interesting.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

We're not conversing with you.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

She appeared in the Chingy video for "One Call Away," which was the first I saw of her post-Cosby Show.

5. shotglass

shotglass Guest

See, this is why I told my wife to set my alarm for when the Chingy video for "One Call Away" came out...

6. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

What reason did you give to her, tho?

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Yes I would.

Like a JELLO Pudding Pop.

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

not that i'm not amused by stoob's stupidity, but why does that guy in your side saddle have the ass end of a mouse hanging out of his mouth?

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

That's so wrong ... and still so funny ...

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

To me, the most impressive thing is not how she filled out, but how she finally got rid of the mustache...
    Happy Donald Duck Debuts Day...

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Perhaps the greatest search available on Google is for "Rudy Huxtable". At the top of the page you will receive three images. Two of them are of whoever plays Rudy Huxtable standing there wearing what is basically two bandanas tied over her boobs. The one right next to those is a head shot of little Rudy Huxtable.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's what I'm here for, Bat.

Draft saved Draft deleted