1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, This Is Just Crazy.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 6, 2006.

1. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Yeah, I think I will.

And except in the land of Fruits and Nuts out west, or on the hellish Northeastern corridor connecting New Yahk with the People's Republic of Massachusetts and all that other New England refuse, it will be 50 years before there's change in the rest of the country. Which is why you chickenshits don't want to put it to a vote. If you felt confident in your support, you'd get it out of the damn courts. End of story. You know it.

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

3. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

Please to cite one potshot taken at Christians by the author of the NYT story, whose leftist leanings are supposedly crystal clear.

I don't have a dictionary in front of me, but I know that bias is not defined as, "Anything less than servile religious awe."

During the height of Falafel Boy's fake War on Christians a few months back, my pastor said during his Sunday sermon, something to the extent of: "Give thanks that in this country, we are free to be here today, or any day. Don't walk out of this sanctuary and claim you are oppressed. It's pathetic, and no one will buy it."

I wanted to stand up and applaud.

Draft saved Draft deleted