1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, This Is Just Crazy.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Jul 6, 2006.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Don't worry bubblebrain. You hate me (and all others like me....democrats, liberals, etc.) but God loves me.

Life is good.

2. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

Hate?

Far from it.

We feel sorry for you.

3. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

Clever

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Sorry Spnited but God hates you!!! He remembers how you welched on a bet 2,500 years ago!!!  :D  ;D  ;D  :D <-----just another fresh, positive dig at Spnited!!!

5. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

This board is uber-cool..say one word against the lefties and you're labeled a troll..it's like clockwork...so predictable lads

6. spnited

spnited Active Member

What! How did you hear about that. Goddamn God spreading bullshit that was supposed to be private? And it was 2,200 hundred years ago, dickhead.

7. WHA73

WHA73 Guest

BYH shouldn't you be posting on the "worst co to work for" thread?? I said my piece already

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Not true. We've got all sorts of trolls. In fact, the guy that started this thread is often little more than a troll. Trolls post stuff trying to incite arguments or to mock others. But on this board, with a 85-15 liberal-conservative ratio (just a rough guess based on the 'active' political posters) there isn't going to be much dissent from the party line from one side.

Heck, I'm a troll at times. I can admit it.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

It really is time to take America back from shitasses like that.

Dear Christian conservative nutjobs: Go fuck yourself. God knows nobody else will.

10. Ides is trolling me!
    I still haven't read a defense for this monumental -- in every sense of the word -- stupidity.

11. bobblehead

bobblehead Guest

No doubt, the liberal/conservative count is 85/15 percent. Many silent are conservative, others don't give a shit either way...then again, that's a national pattern too.

But the 85 percent in here are clearly seen by mainstream America as bias.

Oh wait. I said that before.

Never mind.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey nobody ever went broke underestimating the stupidity of the American public.

Draft saved Draft deleted