1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, so I finally got an ipod touch

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by proudpittsburgher, Jan 26, 2011.

1. doogie448

doogie448 Member

If you cover anything in rural areas, the flashlight app is a must.

2. Mitch E.

Mitch E. Member

If you are able to spring for another $100, get an Airport Express and connect it to your stereo and you can stream your iTunes to your stereo. Download the Remote app for free and control the iTunes with your iPod. With AirPlay you can also stream straight from your iPod. Also works with Pandora.

I would definitely recommend if your music library is a big part of your life.

3. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

I've been using Airport Express (two of them actually) for a few years now and second that recommendation with the Remote app. Heck, if you use your computer to play music Remote is good for that too.

There are a lot of AirPlay devices coming out this year. Most new stereo systems and iPod docks will have it built in so you won't have to have your device plugged in to play music through the stereo.

Draft saved Draft deleted