1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, so about Frisky Dingo ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Orange Hat Bobcat, Jan 22, 2007.

1. Orange Hat Bobcat

Orange Hat Bobcat Active Member

Granted, I spent some time away from the board and I apologize if the Adult Swim show "Frisky Dingo" has been mentioned or discussed elsewhere (couldn't find anything during a search), but I just finished watching the complete first season on YouTube and I'm actually pretty impressed.

The show is intelligent, multi-layered and cerebrally funny. Of course, its creators are the same guys who developed "Sealab 2021," so what did you expect?

Haven't seen it? Don't worry, you can go while away on YouTube, that other great time-waster; someone was kind enough to post every episode. Here's part of the first ...

2. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

I've seen someone have a Killface sidesaddle on here, and really enjoyed this show. I'd like to see it get brought back.

3. John

John Well-Known Member

I loved this show. Thought it was funny, clever and very well done. I hope it comes back.

I believe a friend of FuerteJ's is involved with it.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Killface has a little Stewie in him ...

5. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

FYI .. im half way through Episode II .... this stuff is brilliant!

"You paid 5 million for a blow job?"
    "First of all, it was a half and half."

Bubble guns ...

Nixon mask ... "I will open communist China to the West."

"Yeah, take a knee, gang."

Just watch it.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Just now seeing this for the first time. Holeeee shit!

7. John

John Well-Known Member

The genius of Killface is that he's such a twit. They could have gone in the other direction and made him a vicious killer who's funny, but this way was way better.

The stuff when he's blind is hysterical.

8. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Oh, Barnaby Jones.....

9. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Ok, so for those of us that were fans of Frisky Dingo...

Thursday night sees the opening episode of new show "Archer" on FX at 10 p.m. Two episodes back-to-back made by the same people that also made Sealab 2021.

H. Jon Benjamin voices the lead, Sterling Archer, a secret agent for ISIS.

Here's the show's website: http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/archer/

Jessica Walter (Arrested Development) voices his mother and boss. Aisha Tyler and Chris Parnell are also involved.

10. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

The first two episodes of Archer were pretty good. The second one better than the first.

Draft saved Draft deleted