1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK. Serious BALCO questions... Please no idiocy

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by The Big Ragu, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Boom, you better stick to remedial spelling.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Good one Beake - I had not heard that one before.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

If redundancy were a disqualifier, how many posts would you have, Boom?

4. Boom_70

so says the man who pretty much has been a one topic poster since Obama announced his candacy.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Creamora hasn't hurled insults in every direction? Come on, Boom. And it isn't always just in response. He has come here in attack mode to push his agenda and proven time and again that while he may have some information to offer, he has no real interest in telling the truth.

Creamora wants to push his version of things at all costs and has proven that not a word he types can be trusted, so let's please refrain from trying to paint him as a victim here.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Boom, Boom, the boss of the room.

The irony, of course, eludes you.

7. Boom_70

Z
    zeke zeke, I know of no one more meek.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Well, it does rhyme, but I don't think it scans.

But an A for effort.

9. broadway joe

broadway joe Guest

Why does every BALCO-related thread have to devolve into a Creamora thread? Some of you guys seem like you'd rather get into a pissing match with him than actually participate in an intelligent discussion. Try staying on the topic -- like Ragu said, no idiocy -- instead of getting into this juvenile back-and-forth bullshit with him and about him. It's pathetic.

10. Boom_70

Thank you Broadway - that was my point as well .

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, most of them start as creamora threads. And while some of the responses are cheap shots, the level of bullshit in the man's posts are a legitimate point.

12. Rough Mix

Rough Mix Guest

As I've said before, I'm not one of you, but I've worked in the media. That said, I don't understand why creamora is shouted down. Sure, he has an agenda. So what? If any of you had a source for a story who had an agenda would you completely blow them off, even if they were part of the story, or would you try and filter what they told you. What public figure doesn't have an agenda?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.