1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ok, now ths really is a JDV/Rok relative. Older bro gets major pol apmt!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 17, 2007.

1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Wow....just, wow.

When will the madness end?

2. KYSportsWriter

That one's pretty high up there on my list. :D

3. carrot top

carrot top New Member

Carrotstain? Leave your shorts out of this, JDV. You telling me I can't curl more than that?

What JDV fails to realize is that I'm a top prop comic and I also helped train Michael Richards. I used to work with him all the time honing his act. How do you think he got the idea for the hairdo? You ever seen UHF? His hair was FLAT before he started training with me.

After the whole Laugh Factory fiasco, I tried to go on Opie and Anthony and a few other radio shows for him, but he didn't want me to. I didn't feel it was my place to go on without his permission.

I know a top producer at one of the networks and I've thought about doing a couple of sit-coms for Michael (he loves my stuff), but he said he doesn't want anyone bringing up his past.

The networks always call me, but they want Michael Richards, so I told them I wasn't interested. I did call into the Howard Stern Show anonymously once, though.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to put a video up on YouTube involving a spatula, a meatloaf and Richard Jeni. Any of you journalists who want the scoop, PM me.

4. KYSportsWriter

....what the hell is going on here?

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'm not sure, but it makes me giggle.

6. KYSportsWriter

Does it make you feel warm and fuzzy inside? :D

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Me too.

8. KYSportsWriter

I want that link! :D

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

you'd think rok would tip jvd off that he's become the biggest joke this site ever has witnessed. for as big of a steaming pile of crap i believe jvd to be, i almost feel sorry for him ... but i will get over it in 3-2-1 ...

btw - your brother is not proud of you jvd. in fact, i think i hear him crying like a jilted schoolgirl as i type because you carry the same last name as him. and keep that pile of fat around your belt and that sickenly stupid look on your face dude. your grill will be on posters in every free clinic around the country soon enough.

10. I have ridden threads to strange and mysterious places, and I have seen the wonders that were there. But, holy god, this one is a trip.
    From the title, I thought "pol apmt" meant your brother found a new place to live. Then I saw that the story was about a housing authority, so I got really confused. Then Carrot Top showed up and.....
    Back to bed for a while, I think.

11. KYSportsWriter

Hahahahahaha

12. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

I'm stunned: JDV is ignored by only FOUR people?

Draft saved Draft deleted