1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK liberals and other Democrat fans....you get Congress back. Now what?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Oct 19, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

It's a helluva debate you've got going. I assume you're winning, since we would need some sort of decoder ring to decipher your posts.

2. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Don't you have a car to go chase out into traffic or something poochie? Go away child until you can bring some form of intelligent thought to the table.

3. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

They're called commas. You may want to try them sometime. Fetch us all a fucking beer, newb.

4. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Awww,

Poochie brought a little friend. A nice little poodle. Here you go you cute little critters. Enjoy

[​IMG]

5. pallister

pallister Guest

Comma fight!

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Eh, I've said my piece. I just can't stand poor grammar. Bear Down! ;)

7. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

Just out of morbid curiosity, can we get back to the subject of what exactly the Democrats are planning to do IF they gain control of the Congress? Assuming of course that they do, which is no longer looking like such a sure thing after all. Maybe that's why the libs on the board are in personal attack mode now? Hmmmm?

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

We haven't had a good comma fight in ages though, Doc. Pal might be on to something.

9. pallister

pallister Guest

Doc, I was hoping you'd post a pic of the cripple fight from South Park. Being as computer illiterate as an editor can be in 2006, I can't do it myself.

10. Scribe4264

Scribe4264 Member

It's a bad habit I have on these boards. I just don't give a crap about my grammar after spending all day editing crap. I will try to tighten up my posts for you Doc. Wouldn't want you to get too constipated about it. :)

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

12. pallister

pallister Guest

Yeah! That cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh.

Draft saved Draft deleted