1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, ladies, what's your frickin problem?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Eagleboy

Eagleboy Guest

I read these two back-to-back. Awesome.

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I long wondered why women gripe about the seat if they're not observant enough to see if it's down before dropping trow and bombing the harbor. I've stopped wondering. There are some things, I'm convinced, I'm just not destined to understand. The female of the species is at the head of the list.

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Number 1, flush the toilet.

Number 2, look before you sit. See the seat up? Put it down yourself and grab a bottle of STFU before you sit down.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I can't really understand why anyone would not put the seat down. Why leave it up? I put the seat and the lid down, because I've learned the lesson of dropping something in the toilet and having to fish it out.

5. fishwrapper

fishwrapper Active Member

Fuck this. I have to put the seat down AND flush the toilet?
    Next you're going to ask me to wash my hands.

6. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

I always thought those wads of toilet paper were for guys to play target practice with

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

As long as you don't piss on your hands, there's no problem.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

You just read my mind!

9. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

10. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

They potty trained us by trying to get us to sink cheerios, then they just decided we'd always need a target.

11. joe

joe Active Member

Gravity.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

My long-time girlfriend and I dated for four years, and not once did she admit to farting; I heard two of them, and she denied the sounds came out of her ass (perhaps they were queefs ... who knows?) Anyway, all that time, I would let any bomb go whenever I felt like it -- in the morning, at night, at the park, at work, in the pool and, yes, even right after sex; boy, did she hate that. But never did she admit to making a foul odor of any sort.

Then, a week after we split up, I go to her dorm room, which had a toilet inside of it. I open the door, and she walks out of the bathroom, swinging the door open and unleashing the most potent wall of stink I've ever smelled in my life.

That really has nothing to do with this thread, I guess. But I learned something new that day: Girls poop, too.

Draft saved Draft deleted