1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OK, I'm willing to admit it.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, Nov 5, 2007.

1. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I was starting to feel sorry for Yawn's loss of faith in society, but now I'm just scared. Someone has to start checking his credit card receipts for fertilizer and truck rentals.

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Andyouare, hurry up with the Reconquista already. I'd enjoy some paella with a glass of rioja right about now. Maybe all the Meskins will disentangle us from our disastrous foreign policy misadventures and domestic economic corruption. Just be sure to leave the PRI, PAN and PRD back in Mexico...Lord knows we don't need their ilk up here.

3. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Patience compadre. Patience. Don't worry about those political parties, we'll all be united in Nueva America.

4. writing irish

Kick ass. I can just smell the enchiladas baking. I'll take the pavo en mole, por favor, what with it being autumn and all. Yum!

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

You're bringing plenty of those hottie Telemundo babes too, right?

6. writing irish

!Ojala que si! !Tan sabroso! :D

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

8. Hed bust

Hed bust Guest

Beautiful song, well done on the YouTube listings here
    I'd never heard it before.

Also on London, it's astounding to drive through that city and see the areas that have nothing but Middle Easterners on the sidewalks and stores.
    Blocks and blocks. It really drives home the magnitude of the fact that, what is it, 25 percent of the world is Muslim?
    There are blocks and blocks in that city without that scene, but I'm just saying.
    Up around Wembley Stadium, about six blocks out, there is a solid Indian-based area.
    Blocks and blocks, right around the Wembly Central Station.
    It's a really diverse population in that city.
    This world will have to learn to live peacefully together. Learn much better than it already knows now.
    Or we're going to see chaos.

9. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

This is all part of the plan. Use illegal immigrants to get the natives so riled up that they do the dirty work for us and destabilize the government. Look for our call to arms in a coded message broadcast on ESPN Deportes.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

That was funny.

11. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

I attended a three-hour lecture and discussion on nuclear non-proliferation tonight. The lead speaker was a State Department negotiator under several administrations, passionate about getting rid of nuclear weapons.

The discussion at my table reminded me of many of the threads on this board. A couple of people at the table (of eight) were seething with hatred for the current administration and dominated the conversation. The only young guy in the room happened to be sitting there and had a few reasoned words that calmed things own a bit, but hardly a word was said about the subject at hand, one I care about dearly.

I'll be glad when the Bush administration is out of office and we can get on with the important subjects that government is supposed to deal with. (Maybe...) There's more than one piece to national security.

I've never seen so many intelligent people bollixed out of their brains as there are right now. And I'm older than spnited.

Draft saved Draft deleted