1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OJ's canceled book is now owned by the Goldmans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 3, 2007.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

But he was found responsible.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Doesnt matter if you were there or not. There's a civil judgment against him and that's what this is about.
    So no, he hasn't paid enough. He hasn't paid any -- which is why they have the book.

3. markvid

markvid Guest

There are times I really think Boots is contrary for the sake of being contrary.

4. IU90

IU90 Member

Not to mention DNA evidence that was so overwhelming it was ludicrous.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Contrary wouldn't have been the word I would use, but your idea works too.

6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

NO! NO! NO! Contamination! Cross-contamination!

Everyone knows that if you take the real killer's DNA and contaminate it then the results come out . . . Simpson!

At least that's what the defense was able to convince 12 brain-dead people of.

7. IU90

IU90 Member

12 brain dead people and, apparently, boots. Or I guess that would just mean 13 brain-dead people.

8. boots

boots New Member

What's contrary is that I don't believe he did it. He was exonerated. Let it be.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Or, 12 brain dead people and, apparently, boots.

He was exonerated in criminal court. He still has an unsatisfied civil judgement against him from this. It is not over until that is paid off. So no, it isn't over.

10. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

You don't believe he did it? WTF? Not one single piece of evidence points to ANYONE else yet he didn't do it. Jesus H. Christ. Freaking amazing.

11. markvid

markvid Guest

He was not exonerated, he was found liable.
    Every person who sees him for the rest of his life should remind him that an overwhelming majority of the people in the US think he did it.

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He wasn't exonerated. He was found not guilty. There's a difference.

A shitty prosecution may keep you out of jail, but it doesn't keep the world from knowing you did it, even if you're on the golf course instead of rotting in a jail cell.

Draft saved Draft deleted