1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OJ's canceled book is now owned by the Goldmans

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by 2muchcoffeeman, Jul 3, 2007.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

http://tinyurl.com/3ytld7

MUAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

whatthe hell... OJ owes them the money...why not... his reputation was shit anyway

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

If this gets the Goldmans their money, I'm all for it. Shit, I'll probably buy a copy to help out.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

If they do anything with the proceeds other than donate them to charities (perhaps to help battered women?), I'll lose any sympathy I ever had for them.

They (rightfully) said they were disgusted that OJ would profit off the death of their son and now they're looking to do the same?

Sorry, but money won't do anything to ease the pain of losing a child to violence and to pretend this is some sort of emotional victory for them is disingenuous. I'm glad they got the rights. Now they should pack it all away and try to move on. Selling movie rights to the story of how O.J. murdered your son might be lower than the killer himself trying to profit from it.

5. boots

boots New Member

Leave OJ alone. Hasn't he paid enough in this world?

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

7. boots

boots New Member

Only three people know what happened and two aren't talking. Time to move on.

8. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If you know how to use google you can find the book online in about five seconds...

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Why on earth would you want to do that?

10. IU90

IU90 Member

What fucking stupid thing to say. Gets away with double murder, and in return gets to live out a long life on Florida golf courses without working living off income that is untouchable despite the civil judgment against him. Yeah, he's "paid enough."

11. boots

boots New Member

You weren't there. Neither was I. The man was aquitted. Let it go.Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

But about 23,000 pieces of evidence linking O.J. to the murders were left there.

Or about 22,997 more than is typically needed to convict someone.

Draft saved Draft deleted