1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OJ Sentencing

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by 21, Dec 5, 2008.

1. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Low on A-1 here.

2. You forgot Gary Condit and Chandra Levy.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Alas, if the composition of the original criminal jury had been different, the handwringing would have ended a long, long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

There are so many problems with the original case aside from jury composition. The major disgrace was the Judge, his failure to control the attorney's in the case was the most disgraceful abdication of judicial responsibilities since Byron de la beckwith's original hung jury

5. And now you're just trolling. The de La Beckwith case was fixed. The OJ case was bungled, and the first major bungle was the presence of Lt. Stupid and his partner, Detective Goebbels, at the crime scene. I realize that, for a lot of people, the OJ trial was the Scottsboro Boys-For-White-People but, honestly now, it really is pretty damn lame.

6. heyabbott

Lame? Except for the fact that 2 innocent people were butchered, it was anything but lame. It showed everything that was wrong with the American justice system.

What I find amusing is OJ will be going to jail for crimes he probably didn't commit, yet escaped jail for the crimes he did.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

I knew the juice was about to get fucked when the judge took a sip of whatever she was drinking before announcing the sentence.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That shit's deep, man.

9. heyabbott

The conviction and sentence are all part of OJ's master plan to infiltrate the Nevada Penal System in search of the Colombian drug dealers who killed his ex-wife and an innocent waiter. Having spent every dollar he has at every golf course in America in search of the real killers, OJ has narrowed down the true killer to a prison gangbanger in Nevada who used to caddy at TPC Las Vegas. OJ:An American Jean Valjean

10. Like I said, The Scottsboro Boys For White People.

Draft saved Draft deleted