1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OJ gets beat down in prison

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Feb 15, 2011.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I get that they can be right. But I honestly expect people in and around our business to question a story like this, with no sources, before linking and tweeting and reporting it as fact. Before I saw the thread here, I saw about 20 tweets, from credible journos, stating that OJ had been beaten. Not allegedly beaten, not that it was being reported only by the Enquirer, but that he had been beaten. Just annoying.

Also I am in a terrible mood, having eaten way too much valentines chocolate over the last 24 hours, ugh.

2. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I would think Boom would give you Valentine cigars.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Who am I, Monica Lewinsky??

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

To smoke, silly

5. THIS!!!!

And those mother fuckers went on to bigger and better thing$ ... WTF?

6. No not at all. I'm was trying to say the skinhead was prolly in jail for a valid reason.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

By "Clear and Convincing" evidence, actually.

8. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/15/oj-simpson-lovelock-correctional-center-nicole-brown-ron-goldman-murder-prison-beat-down-skinhead-yard-pulp-infirmary/

9. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

This much, however, is undeniable. I'm not talking about a prisoner's guilt or innocence, but rather the standards of the prisons themselves. A shame.

10. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

This was all a media ploy by the Aryan Nation to promote the new book, "I didn't beat down OJ in prison, but if I did it, here's how it happened."

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"If he didn't get hit, you must acquit."

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

LET THE JUICE GO! Hasn't he suffered enough? He's 63. What's he gonna do to anyone?

Draft saved Draft deleted