1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OJ finds the real killer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jun 22, 2011.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

He looked in a mirror:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2006908/OJ-Simpson-confessed-Nicole-Brown-murder-Oprah-TV-interview-planned.html#ixzz1Q3oykfvW

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Those details don't even make sense. Nor does the first sentence, since it says later he told it to a producer, not to Oprah.

3. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Forget peace of mind for the Brown and/or Goldman families, the important thing is that Oprah gets her wish.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

yeah, the 6-2, 225-pound OJ had to basically decapitate the 5-6, 120-pound Nicole in order to defend his very life.

LOL

5. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

He had arthritis.

6. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

This has me very troubled, and concerned.

Why didn't the gloves fit when he tried them on? I wish there was an explanation... one that 12 people with a modicum of common sense could reasonably digest.

7. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Shrinkage.

8. JonnyD

JonnyD Member

It was a leather glove that had been soaked in blood, submitted to testing, and frozen and unfrozen several times. There's no way it was in its original shape.

9. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Jonny, that whooshing sound was T_B's post flying over your head.

10. printdust

printdust New Member

But the gloves STILL didn't fit.

11. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

This scumbag turned his wife, and Ron Goldman, into a Pez dispenser and now, to get Oprah big ratings, is going to confess! What a total piece of shit. As much as I hated that friggin murderer before, I hate him exponentially more now after hearing this. Piece of shit.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

That glove thing was a lawyer's nightmare; they took a huge chance and blew it. They never needed that and should have known that they should only put on evidence that they know they answer to.

I will say this forever, why Garcetti charged OJ in downtown was the stupidest decision he ever made, OJ lived in Brentwood and killed in Brentwood, he should have been tried there.

Draft saved Draft deleted