1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

OJ figures out another way to beat a rap...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Back from the dead is right. I had to google him to figure out who he was. I guess they keep him boxed up in the same warehouse The Weather Channel stores Jim Cantore.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

"I know what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but I didn't know I'd be staying in Vegas for 15-to-life!"

3. Moret's not terrible, but think of the cable blight unleashed by the first OJ trial -- our first looks at Greta and Nancy Grace. Roger Kossack -- and ponder what another one would turn loose on our cable television sets.
    As Adam Schiff would say, "Make the deal."

4. XXXX

XXXX Member

No, he really did say that.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3022848

5. markvid

markvid Guest

I know that, but it's been reported in many places that he said that.

6. XXXX

XXXX Member

Oh I see, anyway I think that it is absolutely absurd that he would quote that line. Is he that oblivious to the possibility the REST OF HIS LIFE WILL BE SPENT IN JAIL.

But it would make a TERRIFIC commercial.

7. healingman

healingman Guest

Something in me doesn't trust The Juice in Florida. Miami residents, beware: You have an angry man flying back into South Florida tonight. Be afraid. Be very, very afraid.

8. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

If he does jail time in Vegas, won't it have stayed there?

Draft saved Draft deleted