1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ohio Bobcats roll call

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BB Bobcat, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Not sure how that elicits a "Huh?"

To recap:

Ohio Bobcats fans are happy. You mess with them a bit because you're a "Vol!!!!" and the teams were to face each other. You are also a "Tiger!!!!!" but the Missouri Tigers have done exactly jack on a national level historically in all sports, while Tennessee is a nationally respected athletic program. I poked fun at this fact, implying that if you had a choice, you would not choose the Tigers. You inquired as to what I meant by that remark.

2. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

That about perfectly sums it up.

Tennessee did a great job of shutting down the OU guards, and as soon as that happened, the end was near.

Hell of a run, though. Better still: Only 1 player gone next year (Van Kempen), and a good recruiting class coming in. I just hope Groce is back to keep this going. OU looked like it was in position to have an extended run of prosperity after the trip to the 2005 dance, and we all saw how that turned out. With Groce on board, I'd like to believe things will be much, much better.

Draft saved Draft deleted