1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ohio Bobcats roll call

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BB Bobcat, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Awesome day to be a Bobcat!
    Way to go, guys ! Enjoy the moment!

2. doubledown68

doubledown68 Active Member

I was thinking that if anything was going going to get PK into the fold, it'd be this thread. Guess not. :) Congrats, Bobcats.

Shit, I bet even Lewis the Weatherman (who is oddly similar to Ray Romano) gets laid:

3. printdust

printdust New Member

Hey, Ohio and THE OHIO STATE can actually play in their regional can't they? Wow. What a chance to shut the big guy up.

4. BB Bobcat

BB Bobcat Active Member

Awesome.

5. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

Grainy cell phone images of the party or riot or whatever you want to call it.

6. KP

KP Active Member

That wasn't a dream, right?

7. BB Bobcat

BB Bobcat Active Member

Any of my fellow Bobcat fans gonna be watching Saturday's game in the Orlando-Lakeland area? I'm down here covering spring training.

I'm probably going to The Gym in Lakeland to watch. I'd go elsewhere, though.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Enjoy it while you can, Ohio.

[/vol fanboi]

9. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I'm really rooting for Ohio now.
    I was "fortunate" enough to have me seat in press row directly in front of the obnoxious, ill-informed and overly loud Vol fan section.
    And if I had to hear that goddamn Rocky Top one more time, I was going to kill someone. Seriously? Do you need to play that song AT EVERY FUCKING TIMEOUT?!?

10. suburbia

suburbia Active Member

Consider yourself fortunate. You could be covering the Tennessee women and going to the Final Four almost every year, having to hear that song every timeout.

11. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

I sat in front of the Tennessee band during the women's national championship game in 2007. By my count, they played "Rocky Top" 31 times.

31 times in 2 1/2 hours.

But back on topic, watching the ESPN talking heads at a total loss to explain last night's beatdown was thoroughly entertaining this morning. Sounds like Andy Katz in particular was hounded relentlessly last night in Providence by the OU people. Fantastic.

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Even if it fucks up my brackets I thoroughly enjoy watching Big East & ACC teams gack in the tournament and the ensuing excuse-making on ESPN.

Draft saved Draft deleted