1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh yeah, this is fair

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Mar 17, 2008.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

More to the point, how many trees did they kill to make those door hangers. I'd collect them all and hang the whole lot of them on management's door.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

FYI,

The proper container for disposing of cigarette butts at the apartment complex is your above-ground pool.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Screw the grandkids. I'm cold now.

4. OnTheRiver

OnTheRiver Active Member

First time they try to fine you for something you didn't do, send them an envelope with the bill and a Polaroid of your middle finger.

5. Field strip that cigarette, Mister!

6. dmc

dmc Guest

Whats wrong with it? You are taking this a little too personal, especially wondering if its "fair". Fair? what do you mean by that?

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I wouldn't take it too seriously, J-D. I don't think that office phone number is even real.

And the fact is, we all pay when people aren't careful with their butts.

8. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If he's not dropping butts, then why should he have to pay a $25 fee?

9. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

its college all over again: quit peeing in the hallway too.

10. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

And remember, as Gary the No-Trash Cougar says "Give a larbage, throw out your garbage."

11. dmc

dmc Guest

[/quote]

[/quote]

The place has to be cleaned up, someone has to pay. Hopefully the notice helps, but if not , the problem has to be taken care of. whats your suggestion?

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

[/quote]

The place has to be cleaned up, someone has to pay. Hopefully the notice helps, but if not , the problem has to be taken care of. whats your suggestion?
    [/quote]

If he has to pay $25 for cigarette butts he isn't dropping then I suggest he just starts throwing all of his trash outside.
    Why should he have to pay?
    Why don't they just figure out who smokes and make them pay? Or put ash trays outside or have their maintenance people pick up the trash.

Draft saved Draft deleted