1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh, Tucker...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zeke12, May 24, 2007.

1. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

That's debatable, Joe, if only for the fact that that slapdick Giuliani has never (as far as I know) said anything about the idea of "two Americas"... everyone knows he's a rich slime, and I don't think he's claimed otherwise (well, leaving out the slime part).

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

No love for Tucker the former newspaperman?

Heh, I didn't think so.

At least he hates Grover Norquist, as odious and disgusting a creep as there is on the right.

3. NDub

NDub Guest

Beyond the bowtie and douchosity, when I think about Tucker Carlson I reminisce about Jon Stewart owning him on 'Crossfire.'

Magical.

4. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

I watched about five minutes of his show today. Painful.

5. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

Wow, LJB. That's a pretty big matzah ball to bite off. :eek: Too many contenders for that title.

Carlson is a tool for his flippant remark about an 8-year-old getting disemboweled. That he was Jon Stewart's bitch not only worked on the karma front, but made for incredible TV.

6. pallister

pallister Guest

I always preferred Oscar to Grover.

7. Herbert Anchovy

bird, Norquist is a coalitionist and the head of Americans for Tax Reform who wants Hamilton taken off the $10 and St. Ronnie's smiling visage -- big boy Grover's hero -- placed upon it. He regards almost any effort to regulate or tax anything as a Bolshevik infringement on freedom.

Not a household name, but he's one of the most dangerous people in Washington and regarded a framer of the terms of our political debates, if not a mover of modern history. Think of Nixon, only without the charm, good conscience or social graces.

8. Herbert Anchovy

I wasn't too big on Grover as a child. Grover's lips looked like they were made of erasers.

9. Super Grover, on the other hand, was badass.

10. pallister

pallister Guest

Sesame Street-jack!

11. [​IMG]

On my way, to where the terms are not consecutive.....

12. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

Count me as also being disappointed, dawg. Tucker Max would also have been acceptable to a lesser extent.

Draft saved Draft deleted