1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh snap - ANOTHER JDV vid is in the top 50 & climbing! *New Video* Rosie quits

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 25, 2007.

?

What should the next JDV video be?

1. More Rosie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Politics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sports

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. News/Hot talk

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Hot women

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Re: Oh snap - ANOTHER JDV vid is in the top 100 & climbing on You Tube! Pure skills

I do.
    JDV's videos are must-see viewing for all SportsJournalists.comers.

2. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Re: Oh snap - ANOTHER JDV vid is in the top 100 & climbing on You Tube! Pure skills

True, true!

JDV video is now in top 77 and climbing fast!

Here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/browse?t=t&p=4&s=mp&c=25&l=

Check it out!

Villa

3. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Proveably, demonstrably hilarious video of JDV in Jersey:

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

5. John D. Villarreal

Oh, your all so "punny" (and anti-gay?)

And you wonder why I am so much more entertaining then most of you. I was actually trying to give you some tips as to what works & doesn't work on TV/videos, but whatever.

Watching a guy pick up chicks - usually not interesting. Just like watching people play video games (I told you Scoop!) NOT interesting.

Don't be haters ;)

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Who still says "Oh, snap"?

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Re: Oh snap - ANOTHER JDV vid is in the top 100 & climbing on You Tube! Pure sk

I generally don't bash JDV on here because, while annoying, he's not a passive-aggressive whiner or a bully.

But dude, dial it down. Your ego is on roids and roids are not only illegal, but can be fatal.

Less is more.

8. John D. Villarreal

Bringing back the "Old School" nostalgia Zeke

9. John D. Villarreal

Come on Slap I am just having fun & trying to bring the entertainment value up around here.

If you guys were smart you would get in on the fun & showcase some skills! PM me.

10. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

2006 is old school?

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

But actually, you aren't. You might be having fun, but you have a tendency to be so overbearing and insufferable that you could post the true story of the Kennedy Assassination and people would tell you to STFU.... Occasionally, you do have some good stuff -- posts here, I mean. Your youtube stuff sucks, sorry.

Again, and it's a suggestion... dial it down; less is more.

12. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I got no problems with Villareal... But all he does is play a cable news show clip, and call Rosie a fat cow.

Where's the funny? Where's the entertainment? Shit, his only friend, the speaker box, wasn't even in this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.