1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh snap - ANOTHER JDV vid is in the top 50 & climbing! *New Video* Rosie quits

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John D. Villarreal, May 25, 2007.

?

What should the next JDV video be?

1. More Rosie

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Politics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Sports

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. News/Hot talk

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  5. Hot women

8 vote(s)
    72.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John D. Villarreal

John D. Villarreal New Member

Stop the presses!

O'Donnell quits View & JDV HAD to cover it. Watch JDV celebrate & Trump BLAST Rosie!

Scope it out:

http://www.youtube.com/browse?s=mp&t=t&c=25&l=&p=3

Now let's get some other SJ'rs in the mix! If you want to be in the vids PM me and we will work something up. My MySpace SJ boys should definitely hit me up.

Scoop, Jdub, Lebatard, sports homeys, etc.

Speaking of which, we need to have the SportsJournalists.com parodies soon.

Word on the "street" is that Whitlock is temp boycotting SJ but that doesn't include You Tube. Come on Jdub I'll make you look better/hipper/funnier than ever, believe that. Why do you think the athletes love me interviewing them?

Q: What should the next JDV video be? Do we NEED the SJ video now or is there something else hotter. Rosie follow-up/Trump beat down, Bush presser?

Let us know!

JDV

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

Re: Oh snap - ANOTHER JDV vid is in the top 100 & climbing on You Tube! Pure sk

::)

3. John D. Villarreal

Re: Oh snap - ANOTHER JDV vid is in the top 100 & climbing on You Tube! Pure skills

Can you say scoreboard!

Ha ha, I can ;)

4. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

??? ::)

5. NDub

NDub Guest

Re: Oh snap - ANOTHER JDV vid is in the top 100 & climbing on You Tube! Pure skills

How about the one where Chuck Norris comes up behind you during one of your self-absorbed and pointless 'sports rants' and... breaks yo-...... ah, probably a little too graphic for SportsJournalists.com.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I want to see a video of JDV out in da club, pulling provably, demonstrably hot women from 18-35.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

which SportsJournalists.commers are in one of your videos, and where's the link?

I saw one where you are recounting your glory days from 17 years ago. Hilariously pathetic. Keep up the good work.

8. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I don't really know why but....

[​IMG]

9. John D. Villarreal

It's coming, but so routine I am not sure of the entertainment value if played straight.

That would only be interesting if I was being silly or twisting it somehow. So, I have to think about this.

10. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

You heard it here first: JDV has just signed as a free agent to the other side.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

How come the link to JDV's video doesn't work?

12. NDub

NDub Guest

Who cares?

Unless, of course, you enjoy watching the guy make a total ass of himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.