1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh, oh, another family values Republican exposed....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Dec 20, 2011.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Looking at the article, he was there at 11:00Pm on New Year's Eve. Kind of an odd time for a straight, married guy to be in a gay bar.

I would guess he is gay, and denied the hit and run because he didn't want it to be known that he was at a gay bar. I don't know this particular bar, but if it's in the same neighborhood as the other major gay bars in Houston, the address alone would give away where you were.

I don't know. Maybe that makes it ok for the TV station to play the gay angle. Still seems odd to me.

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Pima County runs along the border. Not much out there besides an Indian Reservation and an Air Force bombing range.

3. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Yes, it does.

He is the sheriff of Pinal County, which is north of Pima County.

4. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Oops. Well, there is a Filiberto's in Casa Grande that he can chase illegals at.

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Heh heh -- Pinal. And he's gay. Heh heh.

6. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Yeah -- pronounced Puh-NALL, although the national media keeps turning it into something a whole lot closer to "penile." (Cue Beavis & Butthead laugh.)

By the way, if you're looking for a good time, his online user name at adam4adam.com was/is StudBoy1.

Draft saved Draft deleted