1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh, oh, another family values Republican exposed....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The smoker he drinks, the player he gets.

2. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

If the first guy had never gone to Canada, none of this... NONE... would ever have happened.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

. . . from the party for whom the Golden Rule means, "Whoever has the gold, makes the rules".

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Minnesota's gay community apologizes for ruining Koch's marriage:

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2011/12/gay_marriage_amy_koch_michael_brodkorb.php

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

This is priceless.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton lays down the smackdown on the land whale Koch:

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2011/12/23/394865/minnesota-governor-accuses-gop-of-hypocrisy-on-anti-marriage-amendment/

Minnesota Governor Mark Dayton (D) suggested that Republicans should abandon a constitutional amendment outlawing same-sex marriage in the aftermath of the controversy surrounding former Senate Majority Leader Amy Koch (R). Earlier this month, following rumors of an an alleged affair with a male Senate staffer who reported to Koch, “the Republican from Buffalo resigned her leadership post and announced she would not seek re-election.”

“I think it underscores that sanctity of marriage is important to most Minnesotans and people who are in same-sex relationships believe in that sanctity also and want a chance to participate in the sanctity in the same way as heterosexual couples,” Dayton told MPR’s All Things Considered, before suggesting that Republicans would be hypocritical in pursuing the measure:

DAYTON: I will say, before you take out the speck in your neighbor’s eye, take the log out of your own eye. Somebody whose conduct doesn’t measure up to what they’re professing to believe in or prescribing for others, then they should be called on that."

7. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Thank God the state legislature isn't considering a constitutional amendment to ban overweight women from extramarital affairs. What kind of country would we be then?

8. TheSportsPredictor

An Arizona sheriff running for Congress threatening to deport someone to Mexico? Not news.

An Arizona sheriff running for Congress threatening to deport his gay illegal alien lover to Mexico? Republican. And news:

http://news.yahoo.com/ariz-sheriff-says-hes-gay-misconduct-claims-210811315.html

9. Greenhorn

Greenhorn Active Member

I would have mentioned the Romney connection much higher than the fifth graph.

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I thin Fox reported the sheriff was a Dem. and the partner was a dem fundraiser

11. TheSportsPredictor

I wouldn't doubt it.

12. Gold

Gold Active Member

Just leave a message, maybe he'll call.

Draft saved Draft deleted