1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh My Goodness, This Has To Suck

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Jun 27, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

2. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Blueberry muffin on the screen. never saw that coming.

3. saw a big poster for a steven segal concert while we were waiting for the Metro in Paris last month.....i turned to my wife and said "and the French think we have no taste"....

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

[​IMG]

5. thanks, i'll be here all week.....

6. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If someone hadn't told me that was Segal, I never would have know it. Just another fat, has-been talent trying to play the guitar.

7. Double J

Double J Active Member

That was just to dispel any doubt about the French and their alleged "taste" in entertainment. ;D

But they're not alone in their Eurocentric delusions -- here's what their neighbour to the east considers great singing.

[​IMG]

8. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

My first thought was if that's John Goodman, he's lost a bunch of weight

9. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

Me too, I had no idea who that was.

10. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Anyone who posts that gif of a dancing Hasselhoff in bikini underwear where it zooms in on his crotch...dead to me.

11. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/06/26/AR2006062601509.html

Big City Blues magazine, which put Seagal on the cover of its current issue, called his guitar work "exceptional" and Seagal himself "a natural -- a very talented musician.
    Even the members of Aretha Franklin's band who sneaked in a side door after their concert in an adjacent theater roared their approval at the end of Seagal's set.

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm sure they "roared," but the "approval" bit ...

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted