1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh my God he's hideous! Can you name this has been?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Nov 27, 2007.

1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Which were, no doubt, served to you by a former member of the Bullet Boys.

And now you know... The rest of the story.

2. Msaint

Msaint Member

I beg to differ -- the "Do know where you are? You're in McDonald's, baby!" line kicks this line's ass sideways.

3. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I'm sad that nobody typed out "BYH, eight seconds later."

However, I'm glad that the real answer is "Zeke's date tonight."

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'd let Axl take me out -- and maybe let him feel me up -- but he isn't getting any until he calls Slash and puts the band back together.

Past that point, I guess I'd take one for the team, as it were.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Outing alert: Hustle is Mike Tramp.

I was listening to the Eddie Trunk show a few weeks back and he said the reason the real White Lion will never get back together is Bratta doesn't need the money. Apparently he saved every cent he made with the band and still--wait for it!!!--lives with his parents in Staten Island. Yes, that's right: A rock star guitarist lives with his parents in his late 40s. So he has no reason to go back on the road and sing songs from 20 years ago.

Tramp, meanwhile, lived the hedonistic rock star lifestyle--multiple houses, multiple wives, multiple kids to whom he pays alimony--and is as broke as the day is long, which is why he'll play your house for a turkey sandwich and why he tried jumping on the Poison/Ratt tour as White Lion. Except Bratta still owns the name to the band and told him to fuck himself and threatened to sue. Clear Channel, being a bunch of pussies, kicked Tramp off the bill.

So again, that's why Tramp will play your house for a turkey sandwich. He has no choice. Won't you please make Mike Tramp a sandwich?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'll make him a sandwich if he promises to never play music again.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Big words from a man who gets his hog sucked by Mark Slaughter.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Hey, you haven't lived until you've had "Fly to the Angels" hummed on the appropriate part of your anatomy.

Alls I'm sayin'.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Too much to ask you to stay up all night, I presume?

10. StormSurge

StormSurge Active Member

Hopefully she'll want more, more, more.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Doesn't this stuff belong on the intelligent rock stars thread?

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

Impressive. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted