1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh man! I am rocking some Cookie Crisp right now ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bubbler, Sep 2, 2008.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

God, Fruity Pebbles is the worst cereal. I hate fruit-flavored stuff.

Remember, I eat all my food in segments. I don't want my food touching. I CERTAINLY don't want like six different flavors of cereals all mixing together.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

"Follow your nose to a sugar-induced coma!"

3. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

[​IMG]

"I'll wait until you sleep. ..."

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

i get so horny-excited eating cocoa puffs that i put too many in my mouth at once and start chomping and tear the fuck out of my upper palate. every time. rest of the day it sucks to eat food cuz the top of my mouth is all cut up and raw.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I REALLY need some Kix.

Kix is to sugary cereals as a come-hither image of your grandma with her mouth agape in a corset is to fucking, it will stop you dead in your tracks. Kix was/is awful beyond words.

But fate has not been kind. In my frenzied, Heart Of Darkness-like scramble through our cereal stash, I noticed some Fruity Pebbles (pass), some fruit-flavored Cheerios, and then ... I don't remember much.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

No love for Cheerios with sugar from the jar dumped on top? And after you finish the cereal, you get to drink the milk/sugar syrup?

7. Bruce Leroy

Bruce Leroy Active Member

Crispix is crispy times two. As for everything else, Golden Grahams for life, bitches. And Tony the Tiger's Cinnamon Crunchers beats Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

8. spnited

spnited Active Member

Finally, someone who knows how to eat cereal!

9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

inky, we're kindred spirits. those were good days.

10. Rumpleforeskin

Rumpleforeskin Active Member

Cheerios with sugar on top is a good one. I always liked Quaker Oat Squares drizzled in maple syrup.

11. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

God dammit, Inky! You are going to push me over the fucking edge!

Fuck Cheerios for that sugary sweet Shangri-La anyway. Corn Flakes fucking rule because the sugar gets caught up in the Corn Flake escarpments and you'll get an occasional blast of sugar from the flake itself. It's like from God's sugar bowl to your mouth, not artificial like Frosted Flakes.

And it's pure orgasm when you get that sugar blast shortly after pouring the milk when the flake hasn't become soggy. To die for.

12. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Christ, that made me laugh.

If I had to pick one -- quite difficult considering I enjoy basically every brand sans raisins -- I'd go with Smacks.

When I eat sugary cereal, I want it to feel like my teeth are about to rot. :D

Draft saved Draft deleted