1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh, Jason Alexander. No, honey. Seriously. No.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl, Oct 1, 2011.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

EXACTLY who I was thinking of when I wrote that. Was going to google to see if I could find a photoshopped pic of him with a piece.

Or Ed Harris. He'd look RIDICULOUS with hair all of a sudden.

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

He should have gone back to this look ....

[​IMG]

3. Iron_chet

Iron_chet Well-Known Member

If he was willing to look how he look in those atrocious Jenny Craig ads then I am not suprised he would throw on some hair.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

I have to confess that I finally caved to vanity and bought some Rogaine yesterday. I've still got plenty of hair on the sides and back, but and starting to get very thin up top. I was more embarrassed buying that than I was the first box of condoms I ever got, when I was 14.

5. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

Ed Harris came in to the library my mom works at one day. I wish I had been there, I love his work.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Stars - they're just like us.

7. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

What in the hell is THAT from?

8. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Criminal Minds.

9. You're so hot for him, I could reheat this chili in your chooch. So how about it? Chooch chili?

10. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

[​IMG]

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Makes him look strangely like Richard Gere

12. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to look at him the same since I saw him on Leno years ago and he talked about taking part in an orgy when he was younger. If I remember correctly, he said everybody else was drugged up (acid, I think) and he wasn't, meaning he was able to "indulge" more than most people. Makes my eyes hurt thinking about it!

Draft saved Draft deleted