1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh, Huck, Say It Ain't So...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zeke12, Jan 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Most? You've got to be kidding.

Forget how many people might like him. He has proven himself too politically stupid for the job.

2. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Hitler was the same way.

Yeah, that's right. I went there.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I bet that more than 3/4ths of the states would ratify an amendment whereby Bank of America would give interest-free mortgage and car loans.

I think you've got a brilliant, Biblical way out of the housing slump, wry_rish!

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I guess you have to have actual thoughts and ideas for it to backfire.

5. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Kaylee, in your world, you're right on all counts. However, yours is a very sheltered world of moveon.orgers and others.

6. Yawn

Yawn New Member

So that means that because Hitler was that way that we should avoid all politiicans who aren't liars. Brilliant.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

An honest question, then, Yawn: How can the Huckster get it done with the D.C. circuit of right-wing talkers and "thinkers" flogging him constantly? I heard Rush devoted an entire show to telling people that Huckabee wasn't a conservative and should not be trusted. Can he possibly win the GOP nomination?

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

The "Christianity" of Huckabee and his ilk is just as much a cafeteria approach to religion as any confused New Ager who moves from Ram Dass to Rumi to Ramakrishna, depending on what the astrological charts dictate that day. They're hypocritical "fundamentalists" who ignore the parts of the Bible they don't like, which, strangely, is the practice that enrages them so much about the liberal churches.

Oh well. I could use a shrimp po-boy or a BBQ pork sammie right about now. Some of the Carolina mustard-based stuff sounds good.

9. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

That's evasion.

Stay on topic, please.

10. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Which of the current amendments to the Constitution would you like to see thrown out?

11. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Nice to see Captain Fail and Wingnut Boy are combining forces once again. It's SJ's own right-wing Super Friends.

12. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

LOL!

kthxbai

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.