1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh gosh darn it to heck, eh? Minnesota's Kevin Dorsey Tweets sex video

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spikechiquet, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

The Ohio State brawl.

You kids reading this look that one up on youtube.

2. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

The Musselman years definitely need to be included in this discussion.

3. Machine Head

Yeah, Bill was working it any way he could.

Amy, remember the warmup? Starts around the two minute mark.

Lord, that was fabulous. Dude on a unicycle!

RIP, Flip.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

This does make you wonder where the player thought that kind of casual degradation of women would be OK in the Minnesota athletic department. It's almost like management, beginning with the athletic director, has not been super strong in conveying that message.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

That was great. Thank you.

Machine Head likes this.
  6. Machine Head

LTL, for the sake of accuracy, Norwood Teague is no longer the AD at Minnesota.

Side note, I wonder what's happened to that basketball networking deal, Villa 7.

And the three players are suspended for the rest of the season:

University of Minnesota basketball guards Kevin Dorsey, Nate Mason and Dupree McBrayer will be suspended for the remainder of the season, the team announced on Tuesday.

The three were benched on Sunday for the Gophers' 84-71 loss at Illinois. Two days earlier, a sex video appeared on the social media accounts of Dorsey. The university has not yet confirmed whether the video is related to the suspensions. Neither Mason nor McBrayer were identified in the videos, which were removed shortly after the posting.

Minnesota guards Dorsey, Mason and McBrayer suspended for the remainder of the season

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Holy cow - they must have spent half their practices working on that warm up. Great stuff.

8. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Wonderful old video! Unicycle. What next, a 'rasslin' bear?

IIRC, the court at Minnesota is/was at eye level from press row.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Only about 18 minutes too long. Who's editing this thing? LOL

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

One thing that caught my eye was the "Gold Country" end lines. Duh. I actually had to look that up, then remembered, oh yeah, Golden Gophers. For a few minutes, I thought gold was discovered in Minnesota, which was news to me.

Guess I've mainly thought of Minnesota as just the Gophers. So, begs the question, why are they GOLDEN Gophers? Perhaps the fur trade made their hides as good as gold?

I have a strange desire to contact Ragu.

11. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

Because it give us one more opportunity to show off our accents when we say Golden Gophers from Minnesota. And the school colors are maroon and gold.

Vombatus likes this.
  12. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Yep, you remember correctly.

I was courtside there one game, and had my head down working on my computer and looked up and there was a cheerleader standing right in front of me. Since I was eye-level with the court, when I looked up, my view was straight up her short skirt. I put my head back down and continued to work. It was awkward.

SpeedTchr likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted