1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh Go Shoot Someone In The Face

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, Oct 25, 2006.

1. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

The guy served. Doesn't mean he doesn't have a soul.

2. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

C - Bill Russell Reed
    PF - Dave Cowens DeBusschere
    SF - Larry Bird Bradley/ Jackson
    SG - John Havlicek Barnett
    PG - Bob Cousy Frazier

Celtics have edge with Bird but would love to see that game. I bet Phil Jackson could distract Bird

3. Because actual military people -- as opposed to the chickenhawk pundit community -- hate this kind of stuff.

And can we have one bench player?
    Mine's Sam Jones.
    Who's yours, Boom? Earl?

4. Russell over Reed is the biggest mismatch in the bunch. Between Russell, Cowens and Bird - the Celtics would have every rebound.

Kevin McHale is my bench player. He could play all 3 of the front court positions at Hall of Fame levels.

5. I know, but what Cowens was to you coming up, Sam was to me.

6. Boom_70

Monroe or Cazzie - Maybe Stallworth to get bigger body.

Chris - don't be so sure on RB's

Mchale would really tip scale as 6th man

7. So if he has a soul, he would think about the people who might be saved because a senior AQ leaer was waterboarded. Right?

8. Why are you discussing the NBA? You never played in it. Chicken-basketball-hawk.

9. Boom_70

How could you ever question whether Sam Jones has a soul? You don't know basketball to even ask such a question.

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

It's not always each specific case, but the practice in general I take umbrage with.

11. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

What makes you think these clowns know who is a senior AQ leader or are telling the truth at all about who is being tortured?

Going by their track record, I remain skeptical.

Lyman, I bet you'd admit to being Osama's second-in-command if Dick Cheney had you alone for 30 minutes.

12. Since Cheney is second-in-command, too, I suspect we'd have a lot to chat about, then. How it's like a bowl of warm spit, and all that.

Draft saved Draft deleted