1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Oh crap.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Nov 28, 2007.

1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Do you mean the Delaware Memorial Bridge? I guess you can count that as a decent place, but if you are talking about the Chesapeake Canal Bridge, you have another thing coming to you.

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

My condolences.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

The Simpsons are going to Delaware!!!

(This will be the last season)

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Every time I go home to Jersey, Delaware charges me $3 for the 15 minutes of driving it takes to pass through on I-95. Totally not worth it I don't care if they do have no sales tax.
    Fuck Delaware and its extortionist highways.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

That's what you get for going to Jersey. :D

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Well, seeing signs for the "Del. Mem. Br." (read it phonetically) always cracks me up on some juvenile level. Not enough to not be pissed off over paying to pass through 20 miles of interstate, but cracked up nonetheless.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

Haha no I mean the Delaware Memorial Bridge. It should be on the sign: "CRACKER BARREL--AND JERSEY--UP AHEAD."

Delaware: You have to go thru us to get to cooler states. You just have to.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I never stopped at that Cracker Barrel. I have only ate at one in Hamburg, Pennsylvania, and it was pretty good. I will be a happy man when I see the signs for the Delaware Memorial Bridge come a few days.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I actually have relatives in Delaware, and I remember going to visit them as a kid. Maybe it's the time/space distortion that happens when you're younger, but it seemed like it took six hours to drive home. I think you can do a lap of Delaware in four.

10. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

If you are driving very fast and do the correct routes, you can do it in four. You need to watch out for the traffic in-between Route 1 and I-95. If you are not careful, a car will Boots you up the tailpipe.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

Fuck you dilweed! :)

The official slogan is "Connecticut: If The Colonials Had To Do It All Over Again, New York And Massachusetts Would Be Much Bigger."

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Only in Delaware...

Draft saved Draft deleted